Short - Stroke Short - Stroke

wew lad

REALM: Fraternization REALM: Fraternization

Some seriously good shit. Really enjoy the pacing and how it goes slower than your average Madness animation, but you get a more epic feeling as the story progresses. I also like how Kelzad made it more noticeable that certain enemies are more challenging to beat than others, especially the Abominations, instead of just being able to kill all enemies in the room in less than 4 seconds. I'm honestly quite interested in how this story will end now.

My only complaint is probably just the music. There's diversity in the way it sounds, and it nails the dramatic moments pretty well. However, when it comes to the action scenes, the usual beeps and synths just sound a lot more underwhelming compared to the action I'm seeing on-screen. (("but dat's subjective n shieet so u shouldn't count as a real criticism"))

I can tell you put a lot of work and love into this, and just wanted to say great job and I hope the next episode is as awesome as this one.

Jared. Jared.

/r9k/ in a nutshell

Ribbitation Ribbitation

Cute puzzle game. Reminds me of a Gameboy

Jontron: Bird vs. Camel Jontron: Bird vs. Camel

Fun, simple, addictive game. Controls may seem slippery, but I think that's what helps makes the game more challenging. Nice work, good sir!

Remove the dragon, wizard! Remove the dragon, wizard!

What a very intriguing experience, to say the least! It was a little short, but I enjoyed the twist. Gr8 work, sir.

Towering Madness Towering Madness

this is real dedication right here

great work, fam

Pa4oo responds:

Thanks fam couldn't have done it without you guys ^^

Madness Deformation Madness Deformation

nice job, i especially like the last panel!

Tiny-Airman responds: