Short - Stroke Short - Stroke

wew lad

REALM: Fraternization REALM: Fraternization

Some seriously good shit. Really enjoy the pacing and how it goes slower than your average Madness animation, but you get a more epic feeling as the story progresses. I also like how Kelzad made it more noticeable that certain enemies are more challenging to beat than others, especially the Abominations, instead of just being able to kill all enemies in the room in less than 4 seconds. I'm honestly quite interested in how this story will end now.

My only complaint is probably just the music. There's diversity in the way it sounds, and it nails the dramatic moments pretty well. However, when it comes to the action scenes, the usual beeps and synths just sound a lot more underwhelming compared to the action I'm seeing on-screen. (("but dat's subjective n shieet so u shouldn't count as a real criticism"))

I can tell you put a lot of work and love into this, and just wanted to say great job and I hope the next episode is as awesome as this one.

Jared. Jared.

/r9k/ in a nutshell

"Snow-bodies" "Snow-bodies"

this is so great, i can't describe it in words

Explosions Explosions

There were a lot of jolts and pauses in the animation, refraining from it being smooth-looking. I felt like the joke fell flat after the 2nd or 3rd time. Other than that, it was enjoyable and cute.

Madness Implacability 2 Madness Implacability 2

nice work, the action was nice and fluid!

Project: Infected Collab 2 Project: Infected Collab 2

a stellar collab made by members of a wonderful community, noice job everyone

FBF Madness FBF Madness

Hooooly shit, that was unreal. I'm in awe with everything about this, the simplicity in the style, and the action. A really well spent 3 minutes of my time. I just really love this ;_;

Madness Abduction Madness Abduction

I was actually expecting a twist ending, but apparently not everything ends swell all the time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ noice work tho

REALM: Project M3KYR REALM: Project M3KYR

Top-tiered animation! I can't describe how well done this was. Excellent job, good sir :^D